It’s the little things that count.
Accessories, Add-Ons, and Parts for Cackellac Model 1312
We are quite excited to now offer dividers for the 1312! The new 1312 divider is a complete wall with a door and door panel in it.
Don’t want to mix breeding flocks? Have young pullets and old layers? Keep everyone separated and happy while getting the most out of your cackellac with this divider kit.
1312 divider w/ door & door panel: $976.00
Roosts & Supports
- Roosts are 14ft long, horizontal bars
- Easily bolt on the side of the Cackellac model 1312
- Provides a roost for layers or game birds
- Install up to 4 bars per set of mounting brackets
- Standard Roost Kit, 4 bars: $296.00
- High Density (HD) roost supports & 3 bars: $320.00
- Short Roost Kit for use w/ 1312 Cackellac Divider, 4 bars: $182.00
Cackellac 1312 – Extra Covers
- Extra cover (tarp) for the Cackellac model 1312 is available in white or clear.
- Made out of 11 mil woven poly, these covers are very durable, lasting for years depending on usage.
- The clear cover is for extending the use of your Cackellac; use for overwintering birds, rabbits, as a greenhouse, and more!
- Solid white cover pictured. Price: $424.00
- Clear cover: $468.00
The end closure kit is a slick, well-designed addition to the 1312. Sliding, clear panels protect your birds from harsh weather yet slide open for sunny days. These panels fit snugly yet slide easily. Want to get a few extra months of use at each end of summer? This is what you need to do it!
- Features automatic vent for rear end of shelter.
- Sliding poly-carbonate panes for door.
- Helps to protect poultry from sudden temperature changes in cool seasons.
- Works in conjunction with the Cackellac 1312’s upper polycarbonate panels.
- End closure kit: $1,028.00
- Louvre Vent Insert Unit: $312.00
- Factory Installation of 1312 End-Closure if shipped: add $128.00
- (they are installed at the factory if shipped due to extra shipping cost if they are not installed before shipping)
Turkey Waterer Assembly: $98.00
Plasson Waterer Assembly: $124.00
Bluebird Waterer Assembly: $58.95
Reservoir Kit: $48.00
Anchor Kit – 1312:
- Earth Anchor Kit for high winds (17″ galvanized, set of 4): $98.00
- Driver for cordless drill to drive in anchors: $11.95
- Hand crank to drive in anchors: $28.00
- High quality shelters need high quality feeders!
- These heavy gauge aluminum construction trough style feeders serve up to 40-50 birds at a time.
- Measures 8 inches by 48 inches by 3 ¼ inch deep.
- Feeder & Hanging Kit: $83.96
Aluminum Roll-Out Nest, 48″: $360.00 each
- 4′ nest box serves up to 45 hens
- 2 required for the 1312
- The roll-away style prevents hens from pecking, eating, and making the eggs dirty.
- The nesting boxes are lined with a plastic nesting pad that is easily removed and washed.
- The perch bar pivots up and locks in place for the night.
- Built of light-weight aluminum and collapse down for shipping.
- The aluminum frame also helps reduce weight of the enter shelter for easy moving!
- Extra mats: $40.00 ea
Aluminum Roll-Out Nest, 48″, Double Deck: $472.00
(suited for barns or the 1822 cackellac – does not fit in 812 or 1312 Cackellacs)
*NEW* Reverse Rollaway Nest Box – Aluminium: $416.00
This nesting box is like the single-layer roll-away nest box but has the rollaway part reversed so eggs roll to the outside. Perfect for in barns or permanent coops.
For shipping prices or if you have any questions please:
- call us at (519) -794-0142
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to helping you achieve your farming dreams!